mioshaimawan.net | SHAREit iOS app is the best transferring tool to share files between iOS devices or from iOS to Android or laptop. This wonderful app can help you to transfer big files without mobile data in a few seconds. Here, we are going to share how to download SHAREit Pro iOS app and how to use it.
SHAREit – Connect and Transfer
Fast transfer is one of the best features of SHAREit iOS app. It can transfer files faster than Bluetooth. The highest speed that SHAREit download can achieve is up to 20Mb/s. The transferring process does need an internet connection. It means we can transfer files anywhere and anytime.
As we have mentioned earlier, SHAREit download allows you to transfer files between smartphones and laptops regardless the brand. It means SHAREit lets you to transfer from iOS to Android, Android to laptop, iOS to laptop or vice versa. No cable is needed during the transferring process.
File Name: SHAREit – Connect & Transfer
File Size: 21.44MB
Compatibility: iOS 8 or later
The free version of SHAREit iOS app is quite amazing. But if you want to give the pro version a try for comparison, you can follow the steps below to download it. But we suggest you to pay the pro version to support the developer.
How to Download SHAREit Pro iOS app | No Jailbreak
- Download AppValley from here. Download and install it on iPhone or iPad.
- Open AppValley download app.
- Use the searching feature to find SHAREit Pro.
- Tap Get and Install to download and install SHAREit Pro directly.
Go back to the home screen and wait for the icon to fully appear on it. It means SHAREit download has successfully installed on iPhone or iPad. Now you can start to transfer files between smartphones or laptops.
How to Transfer Files Between 2 iOS Devices using SHAREit iOS app
A. Setting Up the Sender
- Launch SHAREit iOS app from the device which you want to send the files from.
- Tap SEND button.
- Select the files that you want to transfer. SHAREit app allows you to transfer files, photos, videos or contact.
- Tap OK on the bottom of the bar to send the files, photos, videos or contact.
B. Setting Up the Receiver
- Launch SHAREit app from the iOS device that will receive the files.
- Tap RECEIVE button. Your avatar will appear inside of a circle.
- Wait to receive the files. The sender will see your avatar on his/her iOS device to connect the 2 devices and send the files.
C. Sending and Receiving Files
- Connect the devices. The sender will see the receiver’s phone (avatar) on the radar. Tap on it to connect the devices.
- Once the devices connected, the sender can start to send the files.
- The receiver will get the files immediately. All they need to do is waiting for the process to be done.
- View the files. If it is a photo or video, the receiver can check it in the Camera Roll. There will likely be a new folder from SHAREit. If it’s a file that you send, you will need a file explorer to find it.
How to Send Files/Photo/Video from iPhone to Android using SHAREit app
- Open SHAREit app on Android.
- Touch RECEIVE button to enable receiving files from iPhone. At his time, SHAREit on Android will automatically create a Wifi hotspot. The name of the network will appear on the screen.
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Wifi and join the connection from the Android.
- Once it’s connected, launch SHAREit app on iPhone.
- Touch SEND on the home-screen.
- Select the files that you want to send to the Android devices.
- Tap OK on the bottom bar. Wait the process until it’s done.
To transfer files from iPhone to laptop, you can use similar tutorial as mentioned above.
Watch the video below to know how to transfer files using SHAREit iOS: