mioshaimawan.net | If you are looking for a great figure-battling action game for iPhone, Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go! could be your best choice. In this game, you have to race from store to store to shop for your favorite super hero figure in Jump City. Collect all the 77 Teeny Titans figure by completing the missions and entering tournaments.
Gather your squad to join 3-on-3 battles. Choose the strongest heroes of yours or your favorite heroes. While on the battle, you can switch between your heroes. Use your super moves and launch awesome attacks to beat your opponents.
The more you unlock new areas, the bigger the chance to become the Jump City Mega Teeny Champion. Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go Figure! also features the original voiceover from Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven and Beast Boy!
File Name: Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go!
File Size: 253.9MB
Compatibility: iOS 9 or later
Download Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go! for iPhone or iPad
- Visit this page to download TweakBox App. It’s an App Store alternative application.
- Install TweakBox on iPhone or iPad.
- Launch TweakBox and go to APPSTORE APPS.
- Type “Titan” in the searching box to find the Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go! quickly.
- Select the Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go! among the result.
- Tap Install button twice to download Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go!
The downloading progress may take a few minutes to finish. Make sure that your internet connection is stable. The Tiny Titans free download game iOS will be ready to play on iPhone once the icon shown on the home screen.
Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go! Tips and Tricks
We know that you might have problem when playing this game for the first time. Don’t worry! We have provided you some tips and tricks that can help you to play Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go! on iPhone well. Have a look the tips and tricks below.
- Study your opponents – Each character has special ability and skills. Study their strengths and weaknesses and you will figure out how to beat them when you meet them in the battles.
- Don’t be afraid to take the risks – There is time when you have to take risks to gain powerful attack. In other time, sometimes it better to do small attacks to open the chance to beat your opponent.
- Choose a character with cleanse skill – When you are in a battle, a character that can cast cleanse is very helpful to clear all status ailment from your team mates.
- Look at opponent’s bar – It will give you idea of what skills or ability they have used in the combat. You can try to encounter their attacks or at least think how to defend yourself.
- Upgrade – Spend your money to upgrade your characters are the wisest thing to do with your money. It helps your characters to excel their ability and skills quickly.
- Know your characters – In a small fight, it’s best if you can swap the members of the group to know each hero’s skill and ability. By then you will be able to recognize which heroes are good for particular situation.
- Think as team – When you choose your team, consider the skill should be in balance. Each character may have weaknesses, but they can work better if you could combine their strengths.
The Jump City
- Choose the fights – Choose the fights according to the quests. It will help you to increase your experience (XP) and gain more cash.
- Pay attention to shiny objects – When you are wandering around the city, you will likely see blinking object. It could be coins or some good things. Tap on them to pick them up.
- Observe the night and day cycle – Some things only open in a certain time. It could be during the day or night. Pay attention to it. Be aware of when to take a nap as well.
- Seek for coins – In the map, you can see where the coins are. Pick them all when they appear on the map.
- Aware of the sales – Go to the shops that are on sale. It can help you to save your money.
That’s all about the Teeny Titans – Teen Titans Go! Tips and Tricks. If you need to see the walkthrough, you can watch the video below: